These days you hear a lot about culture. At List Partners Inc., it’s in our DNA. We believe in nurturing a workplace that our employees enjoy working for. Besides, who wants to spend 40 hours a week in a job role they hate? We’re not just looking to hire someone who meets all the requirements listed below, but instead a team-player who can help us achieve our company vision to profoundly change business development. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be constantly challenged and grow in your area of expertise, keep reading.
So who are we exactly? A veteran in the marketing, media and advertising business development space, The List and our group of companies help sales and marketing professionals relevantly connect and engage with their most sought-after prospects, positioning them win new business.
- Help leverage client success by providing accurate and relevant content for new business initiatives
- Expand and maintain research database of brand specific decision makers and the related agency account contacts
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy and completeness in existing and originated content
- Confirm and add additional content that is relevant to our client sets, including contacts, companies, agency relationships, and direct contact information
- Stays current with industry with regular review and addition of information from trade publications
- Custom Research – Support team in the completion of custom research projects, as needed
- Work cross-functionally across teams (Sales, Account Management, Product Development) to leverage content accuracy, growth and client success
- Track your success – develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of content accuracy and team goals
- Makes continuous and measured improvement in skills and knowledge required to meet the expectations of the position
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Comprehension of the marketing & advertising industries, the latest trends, new business developments and industry outlook
- Working knowledge of The List, its products and services, and the value it provides clients
- Capabilities using the tools and software used in the day-to-day job performance which include Microsoft Office® and Filemaker®
- Basic skills using back end database, including ability to create and maintain accurate data
- Communication skills – Verbal and Written: phone, email, basic report summary, presentation
- Boolean online/web search techniques and scripting across multiple search engines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, capable of managing deliverables and deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Embrace a thriving company culture
Please send resumes to email@example.com.