At List Partners Inc. we believe in profoundly changing sales and business development for our agency, media, and advertising technology clients.
We believe in helping them accomplish growth goals through a systematic, accountable and proven approach to sales and new business development.
It’s who we are. It’s what we do every single day; making our services intelligently designed, intuitive and empowering. To be a part of this vision, and join our team, we welcome those who can deliver outstanding results with passion, pride and an innovative spirit.
This position serves as the Salesforce.com administrator for all Salesforce orgs across List Partners family of brands. Internal clients include sales, account management, and marketing staff. As Salesforce administrator, he or she is responsible for developing, implementing, administering and maintaining a successful sales process with internal systems, including configuration, workflow, training, building custom reports & dashboards, customizations, maintenance & quarterly upgrades. Part of this role also entails performing some business analysis, identifying trends and issues important to users and management.
Key Job Elements:
- Ensures Salesforce.com is functional for sales and account management 24/7.
- Maintains data integrity, performing regular audits and assists stakeholders in Quality reviews.
- Creates Reports and Dashboards that are accurate, accessible and can be run at any point to ensure timely decision-making.
- Performs regular security audits to ensure appropriateness of privilege sets.
- Related processes are improved to save time and improve accuracy and flow.
- Documents all processes in team specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Acts as secondary support for sales processing and account administration.
- Salesforce.com is the company’s trusted data hub for all prospect, customer
and sales data.
- Data is secure and team leads are confident in the accuracy of its content
- Process improvement documentation is interpretable by any employee.
- Salesforce certification.
- Experience with ticket project management systems.
- Significant experience providing internal client support and resolution; good problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Advanced reporting skills.
- Type: Full-time
- Functions: Sales Operations, CRM Administration
- Industries: Media, Ad tech, Sponsorship, and Non-Profit
- Compensation: Salary plus benefits
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.